|Honorable Mention by in Awakening Contest|
Dark Tales From The Sea - ChallengeWheels For IndependenceDark Tales From The Sea - Challenge by Villenueve
Dark Tales From The Sea - Challenge
Challenge- from www.dictionary.com/ www.merriam-webster.com
1.a call or summons to engage in any contest, as of skill, strength, etc.
2.something that by its nature or character serves as a call to battle, contest, special effort, etc.: Space exploration offers a challenge to humankind.
3.a call to fight, as a battle, a duel, etc.
4.difficulty in a job or undertaking that is stimulating to one engaged in it.
1: to demand as due or deserved : require <an event that challenges explanation>
2: a : to confront or defy boldly : dare
b : to call out to duel or combat
c : to invite into competition <he challenged his brother to a tennis match>
3: to arouse or sti
My steampunk Contest starts NOWIt's really long time ago I hold my last contest, so now it's time for a new one I think!My steampunk Contest starts NOW by MADmoiselleMeli
"A Steampunk Fairytale"
1. Pick an image of my stockaccount :iconMADmoiselleMelistock:
(the rules for using are written under every single image)
and there are much more
2. Edit, manipulate, draw what ever is into your imagination (participating cathegories are digital and traditional art) .
3. Don't miss a credit and link back to every single stock you use (if not I'm sorry you can't be part of the competition)
4. You can enter only with one entry.
5. The contest deathline is the 1st of september 2014.
6. Link back to this journal entry when you submit your entry
7. Have fun
You'll recieve this wonderfull handcrafted fascinator by
Gabrielle aka "vampirekingdom"|
My human name is Patricia Petruzzella
I love vampires, and I have a special perception of them, they are beautiful, innocently cruel, so close to all of us, imperceptibles, present, without suffering, they are what they are, they are not covered under any appearance, they are far from good and evil, they are its very nature
My gallery and my art is a tribute to them
My Facebook www.facebook.com/patricia.petr…
Visit my website